Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter

Raven Stargazer

Alyssa Anderson

Artemis Darnichov

Lucifer Bell

Morgana Pendragon

Caria Malum

Ares

Gabriella McCarthy

Caedes Malum

Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter

Morgana Pendragon

Raven Stargazer

Alyssa Anderson

Caria Malum

Caedes Malum

Gabriella McCarthy

Artemis Darnichov

Aphrodite

Tyson Fallen

Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
what a night (Alexandria)
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Share | 

isn't this nice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Caria Malum

Dollars : 50

PostSubject: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 am

Caria was still missing the fun of killing, despite the entertainment she’d gotten from the murder her and her brother had committed the other day in the woods. She still missed the rush it gave her, the pure feeling of adrenaline. It was like a drug to her, and she needed more of it. Though, she was determined to control herself because after all, the last thing she wanted to do was draw any unwanted attention to herself and end up having to switch bodies again. She liked this body; it felt more like her then any of the others she’d had before. So, she really didn’t want to lose it just yet.

A sigh escaped her lips as she wandered along the boulevard; there was nothing fun to do here. She wasn’t working until later, so that was out of the picture. She pushed a piece of stray hair back into place and made her way into the pub just to her left. It was full of humans, people she could easily flirt with and kill without anyone noticing. This whole ‘keeping control’ thing was so boring, it just drove her intense hatred toward the hunters even more. If it wasn’t for them then she’d basically be able to kill as much as she wanted without consequence, but no – they had to come along and ruin everything. So, she ignored them all and took a seat before ordering herself a drink. There was no fun in this, especially not when she was alone too. That was when a thought crossed her mind, one name: Ares.

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY [color:9a3c=9a0101]ARRO AT [color:9a3c=9a0101]CAUTION 2.0

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nayamegustarivera.tumblr.com/
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

Dollars : 0

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:01 pm

ares was in his temple.. like he always was.. if you believe it. He watched his latest sex object eat a bit because she was 'starving ' stupid humans he thought and got dressed. Ares rolled his eyes when she made sexual noises and was using a banana for.. well you know.. '' oh please woman get a life. '' he growled and just pushed her in a warp hole. Ares had no time for those pathetic girls anymore, they all wanted to the same. He couldn't find the women with that power in their hands anymore.

the woman who he would give immortality to because he is attracted to her. Ares got his belt with his just polished sword in it around his waist and heard a whisper. It was his name, and it was no prayer. he smiled and disappeared in a flash of lightning. the same way the god of war appeared in a human bar. they were all too drunk to see his appearance, good. He stood right in front of a table with a woman sitting right in front of him. '' Ares at your service. '' he said with a smooth and charming voice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caria Malum

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:17 pm

The brunette sat drinking and watching all the humans around her. They were so stupid, completely an utterly intoxicated. She saw one group of drunken men looking at her, and just rolled her eyes and automatically flashed her eyes black for a second before returning them to their deep hazel colour. She held back a laugh as she watched their eyes widen, as they stood up and all scrambled out of pub as quickly as possible. It was amusing to mess with their brains like this, considering how closed off and naive most of them were. She knew from experience that most of the drunk, older men were quite perverted too. So, it was fun seeing how they went from being attracted to her to being scared in seconds.

Caria returned to her drink, when she heard a voice from in front of her – obviously directed at her. Then, a smile spread across her face. Ares, so it was true? You only had to think of him and he appeared, well she was definitely going to add that to her book of knowledge now. Her eyes glided over him, assessing him and comparing it to her expectations. They were very different, but she wasn’t really one to judge. After all, people’s expectations of her were always wrong. “Hello, I guess.” She replied, an eyebrow rose before she relaxed again. “I’m Caria and you're Ares the god of war, I'm impressed really.” She introduced herself, her voice showing her slightly impressed feelings.

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY [color:e0ea=9a0101]ARRO AT [color:e0ea=9a0101]CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Ares frowned as the woman and her smile. He didn't like the kept waiting, he had better things to do.. well he didn't.. but she didn't know that! Ares frowned observing her mind. She was different, definitely not human but that he didn't gave a damn about. She was no warrior or fighter type, why the hell did she call him? Ares frowned when she spoke and shook his head with a laugh. '' ah well, I'm famous of my impressive actions. So why does this beautiful young lady need a god like me? '' he said not meaning it to be ironic, but eh couldn't help ti sounding like it was ironic though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caria Malum

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:20 pm

The brunette took another drink from her glass, before returning her attention to the man in front of her. She leant back in her chair, looking around at the other people in the bar before her gaze returned to him. “Well, I guess this lady just got bored and needed some good quality company.” She answered, smiling. She didn’t know what had compelled her to think of him, she just had. The fact that Caria tended to stay away from people quite a lot, unless she was luring them in to be victims or at work meant that she never really had much company. So, she would take good quality company wherever it came from, as long as it wasn’t around anyone who annoyed the hell out of her. She didn’t know Ares, and she assumed that he was someone who wouldn’t annoy her or bore her to death.

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY [color:0ed3=9a0101]ARRO AT [color:0ed3=9a0101]CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Ares leaned against the wall a brow raised high. He still waited for the good reason to be called. He wasn't going to sleep with her, even if that was a stupid decision he'll regret later he wasn't going to. Ares frowned when she said she need a god quality company. '' And you want me, out of them all me, not my baby sister? or brother? they're bored too.. I got my businesses. '' he lied and didn't take a seat, he'd rather slayer some people here and call it a day.

But being Called to America for someone who needs company was just stupid. '' so little girl, what kind of company do you really need? I don't drink human crap, don't eat human food, I'm not a good person to have dinner with. '' he said with a wink and looked at some fat ass guy staring at him. '' what do you want? i'm not here for your tea party. '' he growled towards the man and turned back to her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caria Malum

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 2:04 pm

Caria smiled sarcastically, before taking another drink and putting her normal smile back on her face. “What can I say? I don’t like the crappy company of people that do good things.” She replied, shrugging. “I’m not exactly a nice person, I don’t keep nice company.” She continued, taking another drink. Her eyes glided around the room again, full of humans still intoxicated. It sucked that she couldn’t have any fun; instead she had to be reserved and controlled and not draw attention to herself. Though, really she was just getting bored. She knew her brother was too, and she really wished that those stupid hunters didn’t exist now more than ever. Her gaze returned to Ares, as he snapped at one of the drunk humans.

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY [color:2d58=9a0101]ARRO AT [color:2d58=9a0101]CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Ares gave her a chuckle. Right bad company in good way. He could make a comment about that but tried to resist that urge. Ares felt a hand on his shoulder. the god turned around facing two or three men one with a gun. '' no talking like that to our mate. '' Ares rolled his eyes. '' sorry didn't know this was a gay bar. '' he said and ducked when one gave him the fist. Ares took his sword and placed it between his ribs. He took the sword out of him again and ripped off his own shirt to clean it. '' next? '' he asked but they already took off. He turned back to the lady and frowned. '' still looking for my company? '' he asked with a charming smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caria Malum

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Caria watched him with a raised eyebrow, that was certainly something she hadn't planned on seeing today. Though, she couldn't help but smile at it. The death of a human, always amused her. Though, that was definitely not the way she would've killed him. That was mainly because it was the torture and seeing the pain on their faces which entertained her. She took another sip from her drink, leaning back in her seat contently as she looked up at him. "Oh please, that was hardly even impressive. Your company is more than welcome." She replied, a slight cocky edge sneaking into her voice as she spoke.

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY [color:717d=9a0101]ARRO AT [color:717d=9a0101]CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:07 am

Ares smiled, he never asked for her opinion in being impressive. The god didn't sit down though, he still leaned against the wall as every man in the bar stared at him. She looked so full of herself, like nothing could touch her. Ares searched that in a woman but he didn't want this woman. '' My lady I don't seek impression. If i wish to i could burn that man without him dying but let him scream because he thinks he will die. Trust me being impressive is the last thing i want. '' He spoke with a wink and poked her nose. '' a young demon girl searching for the presence of a god can create major trouble, and even if i like trouble i don't wish this on my neck. '' he said with a groan and motioned his way to the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Caria Malum

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:28 pm

She flinched, pulling back a little when he touched her nose. Close contact had never been something she was fond of, especially not when she didn't completely trust the person she was with and she definitely did not completely trust Ares - she couldn't deny that. Then, she heard his words letting out a small laugh as she watched him make his way to the door. She left the drink, not bothering to pay at all. The man working at the bar was about to say something but she just turned around and flashed her eyes black for a second, automatically the guy took a few steps backwards and didn't bother asking her to pay. A smile spread across her lips and then, she returned her attention to the god she'd been chasing after. When she caught up with him, she kept the devious smile on her face - walking next to him, keeping pace as she spoke. "Yo no sabía dioses fueron gallinas. Miedo a tomar un pequeño paseo por el lado salvaje de las cosas?" She decided to switch dialects, though she knew that he'd be able to understand her. He was a god after all, didn't they speak all languages or something like that.

THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY [color:2716=9a0101]ARRO AT [color:2716=9a0101]CAUTION 2.0

Back to top Go down
Ares
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:24 am

Ares opened the door of the bar and walked to the outside air. He hated attention whores, trying to make him come for nothing at all. Not even to get friggin laid. Ares looked around and was just about to disappear in the night sky when he heard her voice. Spanish, bad insult. '' My lady, I'm not a chicken but a man, and my manhood tells me to stay the hall away from Demons. you know what happens to little kids like you? You fall in love, you'll get the kiss of the man you love the most and then your life is over, mortal again, aging again, able to die again. '' Ares said in a amusing voice.

Sure she could call him a chicken, but he'd laugh at her when she falls in love. '' I'm sure your prince will be very disappointed when he sees one of his charming ladies falling for a human guy. ''buenos noches demonio, disfrutar de su vida.'' he said softly and vanished.

ooc: sorry that he sounds cruel =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: isn't this nice   

Back to top Go down

isn't this nice
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1