Demons, angels, your dreams are true, follow them!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Latest topics
» River Bonds Valley
Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:27 am by Guest

» ANNOUNCEMENT MUST READ!
Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:38 pm by Hayley Carter

» THE BIG BALL!
Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:29 am by Morgana Pendragon

» hayley's shop
Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am by Chase Matthews

» nice cave i think?
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:23 am by Athene Parker

» silent night
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:15 am by Athene Parker

» perfect match
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 am by Athene Parker

» free app month!
Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:47 am by Athene Parker

» new angel OPEN
Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:25 am by Scarlet Dezhar

spotlight
MEMBER OF THE MONTH FEMALE OF THE MONTH MALE OF THE MONTH THREAD OF THE MONTH QUOTE OF THE MONTH SIGNATURE OF THE MONTH
Affiliates
our button
Top posters
Hayley Carter

Raven Stargazer

Alyssa Anderson

Artemis Darnichov

Lucifer Bell

Morgana Pendragon

Caria Malum

Ares

Gabriella McCarthy

Caedes Malum

Most active topic starters
Hayley Carter

Morgana Pendragon

Raven Stargazer

Alyssa Anderson

Caria Malum

Caedes Malum

Gabriella McCarthy

Artemis Darnichov

Aphrodite

Tyson Fallen

Most active topics
oh dear lord -Alyssa-
Familiar Faces
Who Said Magic Wasn't Real?
this is new (Raven)
~R E L A X A T I O N~// Open!
Don't believe in trust
what a night (Alexandria)
Hayley's Diamonds well shaped :D
hayley's shop
no idea, no surprise
Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is nansdary

Our users have posted a total of 355 messages in 75 subjects

Share | 

I run for... ((open))

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tyson Fallen
Hybrids
Hybrids

Dollars : 0

PostSubject: I run for... ((open))   Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:31 am

The sound of nothing,but heavily breathing lungs,and the sound of clawed feet hitting against the floor of the forest. It had been the only sound that was running wild through his own ears, and he loved every second of it. Tyson's wolf had been waiting long enough for a good run, and now he was happily bounding over, fallen logs, and making tracks across the forest.

The fresh scent of nearby, running water had thrown him off his track of though, and skidding to a stop his deep, amber eyes looked around.Making his way closer towards the sound of the waterfall,he soon found himself very close to the waters edge. With a single twitch of his right, pointed ear he bowed his head and lapped at the water. It felt good, as the coolness of it ran down his tongue and into the pit of his stomach,cooling him down.

His wolf soon looked up, as the sound of someone or something became more louder then it first had. His hearing had always been normally good, but as of lately he had became lazy at keeping himself, in check. Letting a low growl, run through his throat he gently reminded himself and then faced his unknown opponent.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: I run for... ((open))   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:19 pm

The sun was brightly shining on Aphrodites skin. She loved the sun, it gave her beauty a bigger touch. And if the goddess of love didn't think she was beautiful her life would be a terrible one, and she'll suck as a goddess. And she's a bad liar.. most of the times. Aphrodite was looking for her favorite flowers only growing close to water.

So the woman had send people to search but no one dared to go to the elf kingdom. Though she respected the elves for their terrible looks, she wanted those flowers. So the goddess went on her own. In a spark of glitter the goddess had teleported herself to the waterfalls looking at a big animal.

Though she could see the humanity deep inside Aphrodite frowned at his growl. '' calm down beasty, I only want my flowers. '' she said with a smile and shook her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tyson Fallen
Hybrids
Hybrids

PostSubject: Re: I run for... ((open))   Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:55 am

The wolf, had been almost surprised. The female in front of him had somehow appeared out of now where.Whatever the other sound had been was now gone, maybe it was just a passing rabbit, or something.His growling lessened at her words, but even he knew that his name was not "beasty."

With blue colored swirls beginning to denominate the current shade of amber from within his eyes, his form soon shifted back into that of his human form. Standing at an even six feet tall, he lowered his eyes to meet the females, but before saying anything he waited to see if she would run off first, but...she did after all call him beasty. With a raised soft brow he then spoke. "You can call me Tyson, Hon." He smirked softly then.

He had never been really fond of females, after all of those other ones who had left him high and dry.He was still tolerable around them, and even had many friends whom where females, but collecting his thoughts he waiting for a reply back. He watched her with some interest, since she seemed to remind him of someone he had once known.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aphrodite
Gods/Goddesses
Gods/Goddesses

PostSubject: Re: I run for... ((open))   Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:29 am

Aphrodite sized up the waterfall. she wasn't sure if there was any cave behind it with flowers. Aphrodite's shifted back to the beasty turning into a young man. She smiled though, she knew he was a human somewhere. '' Tyson it is then, I do like it more then calling you beasty. '' she chuckled and snapped her fingers opening the falls. '' oh hot damn. again no flowers. '' she sighed and just sat down.

She looked at the boy, he had a good height but something about him make her shiver. Aphrodite closed the falls and frowned. She had been everywhere! this was her last option! '' So Tyson, if you're so handsome, why do you stay in a beasty form? love trouble? '' Aphrodite asked friendly. If he had problems she could fix it, he just had to ask her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I run for... ((open))   

Back to top Go down

I run for... ((open))
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1